I’ve been promising myself to start blogging on a regular basis for ages but kept putting it off. There are so many other things to do, ya know? But I figure if I don’t just start I never will lol. So a Friday 5 seems an easy entry. I’ll probably do it all wrong lol.
- What I’m Reading: Judgment Road by Christine Feehan. This is a spin off of Sisters of the Heart and Drake Sisters. So far I’m liking it.
- What I’m Watching: The Last Jedi. I’m a huge Star Wars fan. I saw all the movies on opening night and this one was no different. But oh man. I’m totally team Reylo.
- The Nails: Y’all know I’m into my nails. This week I’m wearing Pure Ice but I can’t find the color on the bottle. It’s pink.
- In the garden: I’m sooo glad it’s spring. The thing I hate most about winter is I don’t get to play in the dirt. We bought this house 3 years ago but I haven’t had much chance to really work in the yard. Last week, I tackled the roses. I wish I had a before photo. Anyway, the house was unoccupied for a couple years before we bought it, and the yard was seriously neglected. We spent the first couple summers just clearing out brush. Last year I got a start on my veggie garden. Last week–the roses. There were 4 surrounded in a circle by monkey grass. I hate that stuff and mowing around it is a pita. These roses are also oddly placed in the yard. They get full sun which is good but they’re kind of on a slope. So I could dig them up and move them or build a bed around them. I love roses so no brainer. This is what I have now. Ignore the tarps in the background lol.
- I don’t really have a 5 right now. One of my girls is staying with me this weekend and wants me to show her how to make Brunswick Stew. So I’ll be doing that and hopefully have some pics and maybe instructions next week.